Firming Solution by Mesoestetic®
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the skin (70%). It also accounts for 25% of the body proteins and is the main component of the extracellular matrix (support structure). Its function is to ensure mechanical resistance and firmness of the dermis. Collagen synthesis reduction occurs, however, over time, with increased degradation as well as disorganisation of its fibres, which causes tissue damage and facial volume loss.
- Treatment desined to respond to stage II ageing aesthetic disorders.
- Maximum marine collagen concentrations
- High performance treatment with redensifying, firming, tightening, and anti-wrinkle properties
- Can be combined with the most advanced technologies: electrodraining, radiofrequency + phototheraphy, Fractionated Pulsed Light, and electrophoroporation.
COLLAGEN 360° INTENSIVE CREAM
MESOESTETIC® COLLAGEN 360° INTENSIVE CREAM (50ML)
Firming cream developed from enriched marine collagen for the purpose of counteracting collagen loss from the organism and protecting the three-dimensional structure of the dermal matrix.
- It maintains the main amino acid profile of natural collagen: glycine-proline- hydroxyproline.
- This is associated with retinol and ascorbic acid, which, in addition to regulate the activity of degradation enzymes, stimulates the formation of new collagen.
- Firms and tightens the skin
- Regulates the activity of collagen breakdown
- Stimulates the production of new collagen
Retinol: enhances cell renewal, unifying the skin tone.
Ascorbic acid: increases the number of elastic fibres and active fibroblasts, improves the quality of the extracellular matrix.
Apply in the morning and at night onto the face, neck and neckline using a gentle circular motion until the product is fully absorbed.