Skin prone to extended capillaries and symptoms of acne rosacea.
This type of skin easily becomes red under the influence of the following factors: incorrect diet, stress or atmospheric conditions. Initially, erythema is of a transient nature, but with time it becomes permanent in the form of widened blood vessels (telangiectasia).
Capillary skin is particularly sensitive, while the presence of erythema is often accompanied by burning and itchiness of the skin. This skin type is also prone to lesions symptomatic of acne rosacea.
The ANGIO dermocosmetic line by Dermedic is a guarantee of comprehensive treatment of capillary skin and skin showing symptoms of acne rosacea.
Active anti-wrinkle night cream 55g
- Rebuilds the skin’s lipid structure and improves its hydration level
- Minimizes erythema
- Protects, strengthens and shrinks the capillaries
- Calms irritations and redness of the skin
- Clinically tested
Ultra Soothing, anti-redness cream 40g
- Effectively reduces redness and swelling, soothes irritation
- Reinforces capillaries
- Minimises the visibility of redness
- Has a cooling effect
- HYPOALLERGENIC WITH THERMAL SPRING WATER