Dry, very dry, atopic and allergy-prone skin
Dry skin is characterised by a low concentration of natural hydrating factors, metabolism disorders of epidermal lipids and disorders of the sebaceous glands. This makes the epidermis rough and dull, leads to hyperkeratosis and often causes persistent feeling of itchiness. Dry skin is often linked to atopic dermatitis – a chronic disease which causes excessive itching.
Inappropriate care of this skin type aggravates these ailments. LINUM EMOLIENT dermocosmetics by Dermedic constitute a complete line of emollients recommended for treatment of very dry and allergic skin, particularly skin suffering from atopic dermatitis.
The primary component of the entire product line is flaxseed oil which has anti-inflammatory, calming and anti-itch properties. It accelerates the regeneration of both the epidermis and dermis, it inhibits the growth of bacteria and facilitates the treatment of bedsores, ulcers and boils.
Soothing moisturizing cream 50g
- Delivers a long-lasting moisturizing and nourishing effect
- Creates a protective barrier on the skin by strengthening and rebuilding the skin’s natural hydro-lipid layer
- Absorbs quickly, does not leave a greasy film on the skin
Flaxseed oil containing unsaturated fatty acids: Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, Phytosqualan – Squalane, Glycerine, Shea butter, Sensiva S.C. 50
How to use
Apply a thin layer to a thoroughly cleansed face, spread gently. Apply minimum twice daily.
Shower Gel 200ml
- Gently cleanses the skin while respecting its lipid layer
- Does not irritate demanding skin, and does not make it dry
- Softens and smooths the skin
- Has a positive effect on the regeneration of the epidermis
- Ensures the correct level of hydration and nourishment
Flaxseed oil containing unsaturated fatty acids: Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, Macadamia oil, D-Panthenol, Allantoin
How to use
Apply a small amount to the palm of your hand or best, a cotton wash cloth. Gently clean your body, rinse thoroughly.